BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apple Butter Cake



I found this recipe on a blog that I visit quite regularly-BLESS US O LORD. It looked so good I couldn't wait to try it. It has the kitchen smelling so UNBELIEVEABLY GOOD. I can't wait to slice into it! I kind of tweaked the recipe to fit what I had on hand,but if you want to look at the original recipe,check out the blog.

1 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups a/p flour
1 TSP baking soda
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP salt
1 stick butter (softened)
1 cup sugar (splenda)
1 cup apple butter
1 TSP vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup sour cream

***Heat oven to 350*F
Spray a 9x13" baking pan (or a bundt pan like I used)---mix together the eggs,sugars,vanilla,butter and apple butter---add in the flour 1 cup at a time stirring between each cup---stir in the baking soda and the baking powder---stir in the sour cream---pour into pan and bake for about 40mins or until toothpick (or knife) comes out clean.

0 comments: