BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CRANBERRY POUND CAKE



I originally saw this recipe in TASTE OF HOME magazine (another magazine I'm crazy about). It's originally for a raisin pound cake and I've made that and it's delicious,but I decided to try it with cranberries instead. Here's a link to the original recipe RAISIN POUND CAKE at TASTE OF HOME.

Cranberry Pound Cake

1 package of yellow cake mix (I used one with SPLENDA)
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup canola oil
3 eggs
heaping dash of apple pie spice
1 package of dried cranberries

***Heat oven to 350*F
In a large bowl,combine cake mix,applesauce,water,oil,eggs,and apple pie spice--stir in the cranberries---Pour batter into 2 loaf pans sprayed with non-stick spray----bake for about 45-50mins or until toothpick (or knife) comes out clean.

0 comments: